[Pa24] Wellness committee updates!

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:44:58 EST 2023

Happy Monday CUPA 24!

Get ready for a long email ahead! First, I wanted to reach out and
apologize to you all for dropping the ball with wellness activities.
January was a very busy month for me, and somehow it is already mid
February and we wrap up the block in 20 days! My goal for next block is to
be more involved with wellness activities/ advice.

I am now a wellness ambassador for CPHS under the direction of KT
Staffaroni. More updates to come, but I will be hosting "office hours" for
1 hour per week starting at the end of this month. I also plan to work with
KT to have wellness activities/ advice/ events that work better for our
schedules.

Upcoming wellness events/ activities:
*- Financial aid:* I want to set up a time for an optional Q and A/ info
session with financial aid. I know a lot of us have questions, and
financial aid is very difficult to get ahold of. More details to come.
*-Fitness classes at Campbell Gym: *I have been going to some fitness
classes here at Campbell! I have attached the schedule below. Click here to
sign up on IMleagues.
<https://www.imleagues.com/spa/intramural/9ssAVIikttcNll8dA8fxvg==/home> You
just have to create an account with your campbell email, and then you can
register! Join me for core and more on Mondays or Body Pump on Wednesdays!

As always, if you have any suggestions for wellness activities, please do
not hesitate to reach out. My phone number is *315-729-0402*, and I always
check my email and groupme as well. I am always open to feedback, both good
and bad! I want to make wellness beneficial to all of us!

Best,
Marisa Hurst

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu