[Pa24] REMINDER- April Steps Challenge closes Sunday!!!

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Apr 28 09:10:46 EDT 2023

TGIF CUPA 2024!

Somehow, April is over this Sunday! Just a friendly reminder to track your
steps
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtPqZNGfLPGF16nsDm_7yZdmSLiPWd90xekycZ5q6KQ/edit?usp=sharing>
this
month for a chance to win a *$5 Target gift card*! There are instructions
on how to do this in the spreadsheet, but for our purposes, 1 mile=2000
steps. ESTIMATES ARE OKAY!! I will choose the winner on Monday morning!

Get your hot girl walk on!

Best,
Marisa Hurst

 April Challenge: Put some SPRING in your step!
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtPqZNGfLPGF16nsDm_7yZdmSLiPWd90xekycZ5q6KQ/edit?usp=drive_web>
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu