[Pa24] A Special PA Week Request

Danielson, Justine jmdanielson0512 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 12 06:41:49 EDT 2022

Class of 2023 and 2024,

Please read the message below from Student Academy President Natalie Crump
regarding PA week. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Justine Danielson
Campbell University MPAP Class of 2023
Southeast Regional Director 22'-23'- AAPA Student Academy Board of Directors
Student Academy Representative for the AAPA- Wallace Student Society
Physician Assistant Program Student Tutor

Dear AAPA students,

As you know, AAPA is preparing to observe National PA Week from October 6 -
12, where we celebrate and recognize the PA profession and its
contributions to the nation’s health. This year, our goal for PA Week is to
elevate the profession by amplifying our new PA brand, PAs Go Beyond, which
highlights how PAs go above and beyond to serve their patients,
communities, and the profession.

PA students have long been enthusiastic supporters of PA Week. This year
will be no different! We need you as we focus on amplifying the message:
PAs Go Beyond. I’m writing today to ask you – as a PA Brand Ambassador – to
engage your personal and professional networks during PA Week. By sharing
this year’s PA Week resources, you can seize this opportunity to advocate
for our profession and your fellow PAs and PA students.

You can help share the message that PAs Go Beyond by utilizing a series of
digital assets available in our PAs Go Beyond Toolkit
<https://www.aapa.org/pas-go-beyond/spread-the-word/?utm_source=segmented_outreach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paweek>
:

   - Share our social media posts and graphics
   <https://www.aapa.org/pas-go-beyond/spread-the-word/?utm_source=segmented_outreach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paweek/#social-media-posts>
(use
   the hashtag #PAsGoBeyond and tag us @AAPAorg)
   - Seek out a PA Week Proclamation
<https://www.aapa.org/download/103001/> using
   our template
   - Share your testimony through our PA Story Form
   <https://fs1.formsite.com/aapa/9dofccul11/index.html>
   - Send our PA Week logo file
   <https://www.aapa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/PA-Week_PAsGoBeyond_Graphic.svg>
   any organizations you work/volunteer with for an internal newsletter or an
   all-staff email
   - Encourage your friends and fellow PA students to use these resources
   <https://www.aapa.org/pas-go-beyond/spread-the-word/?utm_source=segmented_outreach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paweek>
   share stories about PAs who go beyond!

Thank you for your support, and please help us recognize the outstanding
work of PAs and PA students across the nation during PA Week, October 6 -
12, 2022!

Kindest Regards,

Natalie