[Pa24] Bible Study Group

Morgan, Auburn aamorgan0115 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 1 16:26:02 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I am sending an email to get a head count of anyone who is interested in
the bible study group. I am going to order some books for us to use and
want to get an idea of how many to order. I am going to send a message in
the GroupMe if you can go in and like the message or reply to this email if
you want a book. It would be $8 for a book. We are hoping to get a
headcount by next Wednesday September 7th so we can get them ordered.

We were thinking about doing one day a week and that day can change
depending on the week and what is going on with class.

Thanks and happy studying :)

--
Auburn Morgan
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program Class of 2024