[Pa24] SMARTY PANCE GROUP DISCOUNT **IF YOU MISSED THE FIRST SIGNUP**

Khan, Areesha aakhan1012 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:36:26 EDT 2022

Hi y’all!

Sent out a GroupMe message but wanted to make sure everyone received the
message! I didn’t realize some didn’t know what* Smarty PANCE* really was😯
I know we’re all overwhelmed and would like a concise overview for
studying. I think smarty PANCE is great so far and really summarizes the
KEY points well. Personally, I've been using it to outline my own studying.
If you have any Qs or want to see the interface, please let me know! I
would be more than happy to help. (:

Anyways, enough of the sales pitch, ***BUT** I contacted them to see if
they would extend the group discount to those who missed out the first time
around and they said YES!* So if you are interested, *please add your names*
to the previous google sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1roPITdez2QJx0oIdKE9l7w-aKsFzl5DX7k0P_QM1xwQ/edit?usp=sharing

The price will be $63.75! I'll take a headcount at the EOD Friday,
September 2nd.

Happy Studying!
Areesha

*Areesha Khan, M.S.*
*MPAP Candidate *| *Campbell University*
240-422-3546 | aakhan1012 at email.campbell.edu