[Pa24] LF Eval Question

Vahue, Shelly vahue at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 22 12:46:53 EST 2022

All,

The handwashing question that is on your LF Eval from today's OSCE should be a full credit (Question #24). If you have completed the Eval, I will adjust the one question to give you full credit, if you did not do so. If you have not completed the LF Eval, please give yourself full credit for the handwashing question (Performed most of the exam in an orderly fashion).

If all of your LF Evals are completed by this afternoon, or by noon tomorrow, I will release the SP Evals for your viewing. If not, you will have to wait until Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving, and "You're doing a fine job!!"

Thank you,

Shelly R. Vahue | Campbell University
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Experiential Learning Coordinator