[Pa24] Friendsgiving info and Warm and Fuzzies Reminder

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 11 13:37:29 EST 2022

Happy Friday CUPA 24!!

With the conclusion of this last test we are *1/3* *of the way done with
didactic year!!* We should all be so proud of ourselves! I just wanted to
send out some updates/ reminders about friendsgiving, so please read this
email in its entirety!

Remember, *Friendsgiving is this Monday, November 14th during lunch!* If
you have not signed up to bring a dish yet, please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15FKQCRCsuo5M_mMBNMSaXWCVfvQx36-p9BbUFhsUVE8/edit?usp=sharing>.
We still need someone to bring gravy, so if that is something you are
interested in then sign up! The signup also has a tab with allergies, so if
you have *dietary restrictions* please put them on there! If your dish
contains any of the following please label it so those with food
restrictions are aware: *meat, pork, gluten, peanuts. *

If you are bringing a dish that needs to be *kept cold* on Monday: Peyton,
Anna and I cleaned out our fridge/ freezer so we can utilize that space. If
we need extra fridge space, we can use the fridges on the third floor.

If you are bringing a dish that needs to be *kept warm,* and it is
something that can be put in a crock pot/ slow cooker, please bring it in
that way! I am going to purchase some sternos at the store today, mostly
for the turkey, but* if you need a sterno to keep your dish warm please
text me at 315-729-0402. *

Please do not forget to fill out warm and fuzzies
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucLBbdpDI8gSRYOXHlRDsp2gVJpRP-DgNTqc3aI_aUlDckg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by
*Sunday at noon*! Thank you to those who have already filled them out!
Remember, please try to write something for everyone, but if you cannot or
if you come across yourself, write N/A.

I am looking forward to a great celebration on Monday! I hope you all have
a relaxing study-free weekend!

Best,
Marisa Hurst
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu