[Pa24] Cornhole Tournament

Bibey, Bethany bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:21:09 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,

I wanted to send out an email about our upcoming fundraiser. November 18th
after class at 5 PM we will be hosting a cornhole tournament and chili
sale. I have attached a flyer as well as a sign up to bring food items for
the sale.
Ms. Stiltner is working on a payment link to pay for the tournament entry
as well as the chili sale. I will send that out once it is active.

Please sign up and attend the fundraiser! We will also have the Pre-PA club
from Campbell as well as some students from the incoming Class of 2025
coming to attend!

For those bringing in chili or soup, please bring it in a crock pot to keep
warm while we are in class. I'm sure we can utilize the study room outlets
as well as the ones in our room to keep things warm and safe.

If y'all have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!

*Sign up genius for supplies: *

Thanks,
*Bethany Bibey, PA-S1*
Campbell University