[Pa24] FW: Kids Clothing and Supplies Drive

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:09:10 EDT 2022

From: Harward, Leann <lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 10:43 AM
To: phar24 at list.campbell.edu; phar25 at list.campbell.edu; phar26 at list.campbell.edu; nursing at list.campbell.edu; pt2022 at list.campbell.edu; pt2023 at list.campbell.edu; pt2024 at list.campbell.edu; pa22 at list.campbell.edu; pa23 at list.campbell.edu; publichealth1 at list.campbell.edu; publichealth2 at list.campbell.edu; dhs23 at list.campbell.edu; dhs24 at list.campbell.edu
Cc: Staples, Kari <k_staples0803 at email.campbell.edu>
Subject: Kids Clothing and Supplies Drive

Hello Health Sciences Fam of CUSOM and CPHS!

Remember that this Friday, November 4th, is the last day we're collecting gently used children's clothing (age 5 and under clothes, coats, hats, gloves, and shoes) as well supplies like thermometers, bulb syringes, sleep sacks, blankets, diapers, wipes, nail clippers, and maternity clothes.

You can drop donations off in boxes located in Smith Hall, Levine Hall, Maddox Hall, and the Student Union.

This is a Campbell Healer Collaborative event - student organizations across CPHS and CUSOM are working together to host a Kids Clothing & Supplies Drive to benefit local families in need. Donations will be distributed to the community through Harnett County Partnership for Children. Thank you so much for supporting local families who could use a hand!

~~~

*What is the Campbell Healer Collaborative? We’re a group of students from across the programs of CPHS and CUSOM. We know that we’ll be healthcare colleagues in the future, but we don’t need degrees in hand to start making a difference together now. We’re enjoying getting to know each other through community service and hope you’ll join us in working interprofessionally  on future projects - because in healthcare, we need each other and we’re stronger together!

Spread the word, help chip in. :)

Thank you!

The Coordinators of this CHC event:

Amritha J. (CUSOM DO - CMDA)

Auburn M. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Chris S. (CPHS Nursing)

Emily D. (CUSOM DO - CUSOM Families)

Hailey C. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Hannah M. (CPHS Nursing)

Jill L. (CUSOM DO - Peds Club)

Jillian J. (CPHS DPT - Peds Special Interest Group)

Juliet F. (CPHS MSPH/PA)

Kari S. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Katie G. (CUSOM DO - MedPeds Club)

LeAnn H. (CPHS PharmD - Student Society of Healthcare Pharmacists)

Michael D. (CUSOM MSBS - PreSOMA Club)

LeAnn Harward
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor
Rho Chi Honor Society | Vice President
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu>
M: 704-322-1535