[Pa23] **Very Important** Graduation & Long White Coat Information

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:25:37 EST 2023

Good Morning Class of 2023!

Can you believe that we are planning your Graduation and Long White Coat ceremonies?! Congratulations on making it this far and being so close to hitting these amazing milestones. It has been a blessing to be a part of the journey with you and your class this far and I cannot wait to see you on this last leg and walk across these stages in May and July. I know that last week a few of you were asking some questions and I wanted to take a moment to provide as much information as I possibly can. It is still a little early and I am not a direct planner of the May ceremony so I do not have a whole lot of information for that ceremony but will provide as much information to you as possible. Also, I know many of you are also in the process of credentialing and planning for licensing after graduation, I wanted to provide some information to you on that as well.

See below for what I have.

License Credentialing:

  *   Please check with your state requirements! Most states require for you to submit an education verification form for licensure. Please send all education verification forms directly to me. (Please do not expect a response from me. While I try to send a quick got it, thanks email back to you when I get these, more often than not, they get filed with my forms and put aside until closer to the end of the year for processing.) Prior to your graduation, I will send out an email to anyone who has not yet sent me a form. So if for some reason I did not get your form, I will let you know I don't have it.
  *   If your state requires transcripts, I do not have access to transcripts. You are only able to obtain transcripts directly from the registrar (official or otherwise). You can get those using the following link: https://www.campbell.edu/registrar/order-a-transcript/
  *   No education verification forms will be submitted until AFTER July 14th.
     *   If you are a delayed graduate, your form will be submitted after you complete all requirements OR graduation (depending on the state regulation)
  *   All forms submitted to me must have all required information on them before I complete the program section. Also, please pay extra close attention to the section that I have to complete. If it asks for your hometown or any additional information, you will need to make sure that you provide that to me when you submit the form, otherwise your form could be delayed while I reach back out to you to gather that information

Graduation Regalia Class photo

  *   Date: May 12, 2023 @ TBD Will let you know when it is confirmed but will be sometime before you have to be at the convocation center for lineup
  *   Location: TBD: Somewhere on main campus (likely Taylor Hall steps)

Graduation

  *   Date: May 12, 2023 @ 3:00pm (ceremony expected to last approximately a hour or so)
  *   Location: John W. Pope Convocation Center
  *   Students will be required to arrive at 2pm to line up (location will be provided to you at a later time)
  *   Doors will likely open to guests at 1:30 but this is not yet an official confirmed time so please keep your eyes open for additional information at a later date
  *   There will not be a limit to guest count
  *   Parking will be in the convocation center parking lot. I have not been made aware of any golf cart accommodations yet at this point but that is likely to be available, I will provide that information to you IF that is something they offer and will let you know at a later date.
  *   We will have  the event live streamed and there will also be a live stream room for younger guests in the building on site

Long White Coat Ceremony

  *   Date: July 14, 2023 @ 2:00pm (ceremony will last for approximately one hour)
  *   Location: Hobson Performance Center
  *   Coats will be ordered this week (thank you for getting your coat sizes taken care of last week) and coats should be in hand within the next couple of months. We will be giving those out before the ceremony.
     *   You will be responsible for bringing your coat with you to the ceremony and having it pressed and ready to go
  *   Students and coater will be required to arrive at 1:15pm to line up in the classrooms in the back hallway of D. Rich Hall
  *   Doors will likely open to guests at 12:30 but this is not yet an official confirmed time so please keep your eyes open for additional information at a later date
  *   Students will select ONE person of their choice to accompany them in the student line-up, sit with them during the ceremony, on stage, and coat them, a survey will be sent out at a later date to gather coater information. This must be one guest due to seating restrictions. We cannot have multiple coaters per student. You are also welcome to request a faculty/staff member to serve as your coater.
  *   There will likely not be a ticket count but a survey will be sent out to you later for additional information and this information will be confirmed at a later date
  *   Parking will be in the fine arts center with overflow parking at the convocation center parking lot. We will have golf carts available for those who are physically unable to walk to the venue. A survey will be sent out later to gather information for those who will need this accommodation
  *   We will be doing a ceremony walk through at a the CSD for Rotation 11, June 23 in Hobson, time is TBD
  *   If anyone is musically talented and would like to provide special music as part of the ceremony, please let us know ASAP, we would love to have students serve in the ceremony in this role
  *   We will have  the event live streamed and there will also be a live stream room for younger guests in the building on site

I think this answers a lot of the questions that you may have right now but please feel free to let me know if there is anything else that I can help with at this time.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>