[Pa23] Motivation Monday

Smith, Sandra sdsmith0824 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Feb 25 19:22:05 EST 2023

Happy Monday
I am Sandra Smith, a Junior Nursing Student and student ambassador. I am
promoting Spiritual Wellness and encouragement for your Monday week start.
As you begin the start of your new week, remember you matter. It is
important to take care of yourself and practice self-care. In the busyness
of the day, it is easy to get lost in it all.
Remember that if you're struggling, you're not alone. Whether you're having
difficulties with kind any of wellness spiritual wellness to physical
wellness. We all struggle but the important thing is to remember you have a
purpose you didn't give up. You are still here and you can do this.

Encouragement thought of today
 Don't give up you can do this!  You have made it this far and you are not
alone

Sandra Smith
Student Ambassador of Wellness
Leadership Council