[Pa23] Hurricane Ian/Tropical Storm update

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 30 08:53:12 EDT 2022

Dear Class,

We hope that all of you are well!  Please stay safe as the wind and rain will increase throughout the day. If you have shifts later in the afternoon, this evening, or tomorrow, please monitor your local conditions. Because of the variability of student locations, we cannot offer blanket recommendations, but we had rather you opt for safety in any situation.

Please reach out to the clinical team if you have any questions, or if you opt to stay home or leave clinic early. Please keep the lines of communication open with the program and with your preceptor.

Stay safe and let us know if you have any questions!

APope/Clinical Team

April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu<mailto:popea at campbell.edu>

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:
https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.