[Pa23] Community Service Hours Opportunity

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Thu May 5 07:57:13 EDT 2022

Hey!

Blake and I are working on setting up the highschool tour next week at
Smith Hall for project access and were hoping to offer snacks and drinks to
the students. We were able to get approval to offer you all 2 community
service hours if you sign up and bring in one item on the list. There are
67 high school students scheduled to participate. The tour is next Tuesday,
May 10th, from 9am-12pm. If you are interested, please sign up with
the link below and I will make sure Heather gets your hours. Feel free to
add something to the list but be mindful of allergies (no peanut butter and
such). I'm hoping to have all the items by Monday evening. Please place
them in the back of the main classroom. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you,
Sam

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cXrx471z83vxglzAb9TZzEbAjFH0e
fvs7DUHlVoxGBc/edit?usp=sharing

*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
sepoppenfuse0423 at email.Campbell.edu
*810.347.9434* cell
https://CPHS.Campbell.edu