[Pa23] Credentialing requirements

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Fri Jun 24 11:15:04 EDT 2022

Happy Friday Class!

Thank you all for working so diligently on your credentialing packets.  I know that it seems overwhelming, but this process is imperative for you to start rotations.  If you have anything left to upload to Exxat, please do this as soon as you possibly can. Hospital systems are currently credentialing the class, and I am responding to questions about missing drug screens and other items, so please prioritize the completion of your uploads so that there will be no delay in your rotaitons.

Thank you again and hang in there!  I know that you have a lot on your plate, but once we get this credentialing paperwork done, we will all be able to breathe a sigh of relief!

Have a wonderful weekend,

APope and the Clinical Team

April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu<mailto:popea at campbell.edu>

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:
https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.