[Pa23] Emergency Medicine Announcements

Hastings, Jennifer K jhastings at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:24:18 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

I hope that you all are enjoying your week!  We have just a few Emergency Medicine announcements.  First, the schedule for the Virtual Mass Casualty event scheduled for Thursday, June 30th is posted to Blackboard.  Please note that there are two sessions (8:00am-10:00am and 10:00am-12:00pm) and you will only be assigned to one of them.  In preparation, there is a document entitled Prehospital Triage for Mass Casualties  that has been assigned for reading prior to the event.  You will find this document on blackboard.  In addition, I have attached to this email.  The link for the session has been copied below and will be the same for both sessions.  There is an additional old presentation on Disaster Preparedness that is posted to Blackboard to provide addition information/context if you would like to review (you will not be tested on this Disaster Preparedness powerpoint). We will provide an additional brief overview next week.

Second, please note that the Pediatric Emergencies Objectives have been updated and posted to Blackboard.

LINK TO ZOOM SESSION for Virtual MCI (SAME LINK AS 8AM SESSION!):

Topic: Sim Month - Sim MCI
Time: Jun 30, 2022 08:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/97211476347?pwd=eVJDc3BERmZXOGRVMUcxbWpuT0c1Zz09

Meeting ID: 972 1147 6347
Passcode: Sim
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97211476347#,,,,*472933# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,97211476347#,,,,*472933# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 972 1147 6347
Passcode: 472933
Find your local number: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/u/afDXfN6yH

Thank you!
JH

Jennifer Hastings, MSHS, PA-C
Adjunct Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
jhastings at campbell.edu