[Pa23] Envision Day-of Event Details

Dubbink, Rachel rrdubbink0720 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jun 21 17:00:40 EDT 2022

Hello friends!

Thanks again for going along with everything today - you are allstars! I
have included the schedule with your groups and the DO students just in
case, as well as the overall schedule that they gave us in case you would
like that.

*Wednesday (tomorrow), June 21st meet at 8:30 AM in Levine 202*

Attire: *Scrubs *and a *mask *(N95, KN95, or surgical) for sure, and *white
coat* if you have it available (the DO students will be wearing theirs so
we want to rep too)

Other: They said no need to bring other items, though feel free to
bring a *water
bottle* if you would like!

Lunch: Lunch is provided! (Woot Woot)

In general:
* Mentors are leading the groups around to the different events and helping
with the SIM/ activities and answering questions.
* SIM leaders are staying in their area and teaching, debriefing, etc. with
the groups and recruiting mentors to help as needed

We have a list of people who will be missing part of the day - if something
has come up and you haven't notified us yet please do so!

If you have any further questions or confusion, please contact
either Savannah or me. I know this is an obligation and a long day, but try
to make it fun for these kids who are looking forward to interacting with
real PA's in training!

Thank you and see you all at 8:30 AM!

--
Rachel Dubbink (She/Her)