[Pa23] Pride Celebration! 6/23 @ 4:30pm

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jun 14 12:57:23 EDT 2022

Hey!

The DEI Committee is putting together a celebration for pride. This will
include snacks, drinks, volleyball, cornhole, and collective creation of an
art canvas for the class. We are also planning to offer paint,
pens/markers, and dip paint to decorate a personal item. Most are bringing
a white items such as shoes, a t-shirt, a hat, or a water bottle. These
items will not be provided so please bring whatever you might want to use
(walmart has pretty cheap stuff). We are hoping to wear these items on a
true casual day. We are hoping those who don't make shirts can wear solid
color shirts to take a photo with the completed canvas (I'm waiting for
approval for this). If you have any questions let me know.

--
*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society