[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Applications Still Open! NCAPA Student Grants

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Jun 13 09:32:26 EDT 2022

Please see the opportunities below!

From: Caroline Purdy <caroline.purdy at ncapa.org>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 9:30 AM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Applications Still Open! NCAPA Student Grants

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good morning NC PA Program Faculty and Staff!

I am reaching out about two exciting grant opportunities for your students from the NCAPA.

The Trailblazer Scholarship<https://ncapa.org/trailblazer-scholarship/> is a $1,000 grant established by the NCAPA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee to support Black/African-American PA students during their second year of PA school. Any NCAPA Student Member currently enrolled in an NC PA Program, who identifies as Black/African-American and will be starting their clinical rotations by September is eligible to apply. The applications are open until June 27, 2022.

The NCAPA Endowment<https://ncapa.org/north-carolina-pa-students/scholarships/ncapa-endowment-student-grant-application/> has $1,000 Student Grants available for one student from each PA program in North Carolina.  The applicant must be an NCAPA Student Member attending a NC PA program and starting their clinical rotations by September. The applications are open until July 1, 2022.

If you could please share these grants with your students we would be so appreciative. These are great opportunities and we would hate for any students to miss out.

If you or your students have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at caroline.purdy at ncapa.org<mailto:caroline.purdy at ncapa.org>. Thank you for all you do for your students and for your continued support of the NCAPA!

Best,
Caroline

Caroline P. Purdy
Membership Services Manager
NC Academy of Physician Assistants
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1121 Slater Rd. Durham, NC 27703
919.479.1995 ext 407
919.479.9726 Fax
www.ncapa.org<http://www.ncapa.org/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D87F06.60F6ADA0]<https://web.cvent.com/event/f6367dc8-3c83-47de-ba96-c31615a8fba4/regProcessStep1:7588cfc0-22d3-430d-9a9b-59d9488d90c9>
Register for the 2022 Hybrid Summer Conference by clicking the image above!