[Pa23] Surgery for the Primary Care PA this afternoon

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 23 09:46:20 EST 2022

Hello all,

My apologies for not thinking to tell you all this sooner, but Christine Ciszek will be giving the Surgery for the PC PA 3 lecture at 2:30pm today - virtually as she is at a conference in Montana this week.  Since you all have class in person beforehand, we will just pull Christine up on zoom in the classroom for her hour session.

She also asked me to not post the slides ahead of time as they are case studies that you will be working through with her.  We will post the slides after class.

Thanks for your understanding and for your participation in advance!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home