[Pa23] Fwd: NCCU Community Health Fair April 2022 - Google doc for sign up

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 25 19:59:17 EDT 2022

Hey!

I just wanted to forward an opportunity for the class to get some easy
community service hours. Dr. Wente (she gave our pharm lecture yesterday
morning) is asking for help in participating in a health fair April 30th
from 10am-2pm at North Carolina Central University and is looking for
volunteers. Feel free to sign up on the excel spreadsheet attached. Let me
know if you attend so I can add you to the document for your community
service hours.

Thanks,
Sam