[Pa23] EBM tomorrow

Kesic, Matthew J mkesic at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 21 18:54:04 EDT 2022

Dear class,
First congrats on getting through Primary Care OSCE. I know it was a long day. Sorry for the late email but I just got home.
Tomorrow please remember to be in your seats and ready to present promptly at 9am.
I will be down in the classroom around 8:30am.
Please make sure someone from your group has your presentation on a flash drive and meets me so we can upload it to the computer before 8:45am.

Below is the order for presenting
Groups:
4,2,5,8,6,1,3,7,9
group 4 will be first and we will go down from there.
Please let me know if you have any questions/problems.

Thanks and get some sleep.
Dr. K