[Pa23] Clinical Medicine

Hastings, Jennifer K jhastings at campbell.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:19:25 EST 2021

Good Afternoon,

I hope that this email finds you all well as you near the end of Block 2 and prepare for your exam tomorrow.  I have posted a powerpoint on aortic aneurysm surveillance that Mr. Regan has passed along from a colleague.  You can find in in the Clinical Medicine II folder_Arterial & Venous Disorders_Aortic Surveillance(Supplemental Material).  This presentation has some great information, but is more supplemental and not meant to be required reading prior to your exam tomorrow.

We are looking forward to next block.   Clinical Medicine will begin with Hematology/Oncology with a host of outstanding lecturers.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you for the GI unit!  Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck on exam 3!

Thank You,
JH

Jennifer Hastings, MSHS, PA-C
Adjunct Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
jhastings at campbell.edu<mailto:jhastings at campbell.edu>