[lawmajordonors] FW: Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:45:09 EDT 2021

From: Leonard, J. Rich <leonardjr at campbell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 4:38 PM
To: Law School - Faculty & Staff <LawSchool-All at campbell.edu>; Law School - All Adjunct Faculty <LawSchool-AdjunctFaculty at campbell.edu>
Cc: Hammond, Mark <hammond at campbell.edu>
Subject: Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs

Friends,

With Dan's concurrence and agreement of the Provost, I am naming Professor Johnny Chriscoe as the Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for an indefinite term pending Dan's healthy return, effective Monday, July 5.  I appreciate Johnny's willingness to assist on short notice.  I have stressed to Dan that his entire focus must be on the welfare of his family and his return to health.

Dean Leonard