[lawmajordonors] FW: Studio Sale

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:23:34 EST 2021

Friends,

As you know, Thomas Sayre has been very involved with the law school for the past couple of years, in designing and installing both our entrance sculpture, Preponderance, and our outdoor meeting room, Essary Place.  He is vacating his thirty-year studio on Martin Street for his new digs on Lake Wheeler Road, and having a one-time art closeout sale.  It may be an opportunity to procure some unique holiday gifts  or at least while away a pleasant afternoon.

Dean Leonard