[Lawjudicialclerkship] 2 post graduate Judicial Clerkship opportunities at NC Supreme Court

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:07:09 EST 2023

Justice Richard Dietz is currently hiring for two one-year term clerkship positions at the Supreme Court of North Carolina that will run August 2023-24 and would like to receive applications from Campbell Law students. We are accepting applications from now until the end of February. Interested students should email their applications to me at this email address. All we are requesting in this initial application phase is a cover letter (included in the body of the email to me, not as a separate document) and a resume that includes the student’s class rank and GPA. Applicants must be in the top 25% of their class. We will request additional documents on an individual basis as necessary as we proceed with the hiring process.

Thank you,

Aly Joyner

[cid:bc3ea8ce-78e4-4948-b1c5-c8c4ea506ce8]<http://www.nccourts.org/>

Aly Joyner

Law Clerk to Justice Richard Dietz
Supreme Court of North Carolina

919-831-5871

dzs at sc.nccourts.org<mailto:dzs at sc.nccourts.org>

Mallory Taylor Underwood

Director of Career and Professional Development Center

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

(919) 865-4689

Personal Zoom Room: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/5492620183

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/munderwood%40campbell.edu/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADU2NmY2NjBkLWM5YjQtNGUwMy1iZjliLTgxMDY3ZWVjNjNhZABGAAAAAABty1DhRl6FTpA1If6pKK7FBwCoQU12EIkjQ7CR2gDmGp9BAAAAAAEMAACoQU12EIkjQ7CR2gDmGp9BAAAQMfH0AAABEgAQAOGc3Cdz4GFLnVEkJSr0bDY%3D&thumbnailType=2&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkQ4OThGN0RDMjk2ODQ1MDk1RUUwREZGQ0MzODBBOTM5NjUwNDNFNjQiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiIySmozM0Nsb1JRbGU0Tl84dzRDcE9XVUVQbVEifQ.eyJvcmlnaW4iOiJodHRwczovL291dGxvb2sub2ZmaWNlMzY1LmNvbSIsInVjIjoiZDI5MzE4OGI2ZDM4NDY0ZDhkZGM2MDdjNzQxOGI0M2EiLCJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDk4YzRhM2MyLTI0YzMtNDBkOS1iMThmLTQxNzcxOTBhMWI1YSIsImlzc3JpbmciOiJXVyIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiMTE1MzgwMTEyMTM5OTY5ODcwNlwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjFhOTZiOWE4LTBjNjYtNGUwYS1hODY0LWQ2ZmQ4NzRjMzY2ZFwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTUtMjEtMzcyMjUyNDY5OS0zMzU3MjI4MjYwLTE3OTQ2MzM5ODUtMTU1NDgxNDVcIn0iLCJuYmYiOjE2NzM0NjAyMzEsImV4cCI6MTY3MzQ2MDgzMSwiaXNzIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwQDk4YzRhM2MyLTI0YzMtNDBkOS1iMThmLTQxNzcxOTBhMWI1YSIsImF1ZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50cy5vZmZpY2UubmV0QDk4YzRhM2MyLTI0YzMtNDBkOS1iMThmLTQxNzcxOTBhMWI1YSIsImhhcHAiOiJvd2EifQ.FUWoho79GbSoOqtZ5S8gcpRjJCS16zWYrpLD9BBd07JkGgcLs-RCHB1nMD-zJXWBnFiC79-mKSOjkPMfgjO0tnCRkjatRT9T6SZ10crY5LiTdaTmO9qPTruwob_Y68OH-5KozeZWplSXYkVFZgvcyCgLBRtBqroYaC7_Vghhr6m676wCc3X_OZah6F6RfwhwHc7FYzenWLCbAr_MkO0dEkODWMHfaLEXkhpol2yc2PgDeMipJbQB8lEPfG8drdicqQ157w48rqXyWbXJyC9CurSwNdIqxaRDpiT2DJ-1vBpKMVzXDlmJ2r1VNa7gVxGY93eyEnwMzQNHvNiB-ELspg&X-OWA-CANARY=IBzzDk6TT06uU3Hlov6P56B5ZDb-89oY2TneNmqFU8D2bjKeo3chrodzZ96lFvgkg19UInhKt5U.&owa=outlook.office365.com&scriptVer=20221209009.16&animation=true]