[Lawjudicialclerkship] New Clerkship opportunity/updates

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:05:45 EDT 2022

Good morning,

Please see the attached letter regarding a clerkship opportunity in Virginia. The position has not yet been posted in Symplicity but the letter contains application instructions.

Also, we were advised yesterday that Federal Magistrate Judge Robert Jones will continue to accept application for his open clerkship position through the end of December, so interested students still have time to apply. Judge Jones will also begin accepting applications via OSCAR, and students may use that method or continue to apply directly. Symplicity # 17532

As always, please reach out with any questions. In the meantime, we hope to see you all at the Judicial Clerkship Panel next Tuesday, October 26 at noon in the Boyce Courtroom.

Have a good weekend!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>