[Lawdiversity] EVENT: Diversity in Law

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:52:25 EDT 2023

Good morning,

I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I wanted to highlight a diversity event that our very own Lambda Law will be co-hosting with The Pauli Murray Bar Association (North Carolina's LGBTQ+ bar association). The event will take place on October 11, 2023 from 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM. Please find a description and more information below:

Please join Lambda Law and their co-hosts the Pauli Murray Bar Association in the first annual Diversity in Law Panel at Rolley Private Showroom, just a five minute walk from the school on Wednesday October 11 from 5:30-8:30. We have a fabulous panel that will speak on their lives, careers, and what it is like to be queer in the legal profession. The panel itself will be from 6:30-7:30 and the rest of the time will be delegated for professional development and networking. You can come at any time! They will be raffling off a $500 Barbri gift card for students and other gift cards from our sponsors. It will be a great way for students to get to know attorneys and other law students from all over the state.  The event is open to all students, allies and queer alike! Student tickets are free and attorney tickets are $25. CLE credit is available as well. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Lambda Law Vice-President Ramona Sonner-Myers at rmsonnermyer0226 at email.campbell.edu.

Here is the link for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diversity-in-law-national-coming-out-day-celebration-tickets-703941697567?aff=ebdshpsearchautocomplete

[cid:8401c60b-26d8-497c-86ec-0c2a4377f223]
[cid:3de46f9d-1644-4316-a4d0-d31afc5ef949]
Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)
Director of Externships
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
Telephone: 919-865-4697
Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders
Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/
[cid:59623e13-616c-4c51-b219-c0dcfb097bde]