[Law25] Campbell Law Connections Mentorship Program

Sparks, Sharon T ssparks at campbell.edu
Mon Jul 22 14:48:06 EDT 2024

Good afternoon:

As the summer is ending and the fall semester is closing in,  I wanted to share some information on the upcoming year for the Connections Mentorship program.

Connections is our mentorship program we host in partnership with the Wake County Bar to offer guidance in the legal profession for soon to be attorneys. Campbell Law third-year students are eligible to participate if you are in good academic standing.

If you know you want to join in the program, please go ahead and create your profile on MentorcliQ.  This profile will help Dean Megan Sherron match you with your mentor.  It is helpful to her to have as many people as possible register to make sure we have the right mentors in place before the program starts!  You can do that here<https://campbelllaw.mentorcliq.com/enroll/campbell-law-connections-mentorship-program>.  Please register by August 2.

If you have any questions, please contact Dean Sherron or me.

Have a great day!

Sharon Sparks, MBA
Coordinator of External Relations & Conferencing/Event Services
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101H
Raleigh, NC  27603
919-865-4652
ssparks at campbell.edu<mailto:ssparks at campbell.edu>