[Law25] Summer Job Searching

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Thu Jan 4 09:21:41 EST 2024

Good Morning and welcome back to the Spring semester.

As we get closer to Summer 2024, the Career Center wants to know where students land in their job search. It is helpful for many reasons, but most importantly, it is helpful for your fellow students when they want to learn about certain places and employers for future work.

If you have already committed for Summer 2024, please fill out this short form<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/s105uyyh1i5ez6n/> and let us know the details. If you're still looking - do not worry - there is still plenty of time to find a robust, meaningful Summer job. Whether OCI (bidding for Phase 1 is open NOW), an off-campus interview program (NC Legal Interview Program occurs in February) or a self-directed job search, we are here to support you through it all. Just reach out.

Thank you for your engagement, it is appreciated.

Best regards,

April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (If you cannot find availability please send email)

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>

Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>

Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:539b1b41-2ad2-464a-8f0d-bd24830b735f]