[Law25] Academy of the Advocate Presentation - Next Thursday!

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 12 13:58:29 EST 2024

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA5DBB.8C80F4E0]
Dear 1L & 2L Students,

Next week Baylor Law Professors Jeremy Counseller and Robert Little will be coming to Campbell Law to host a presentation on the Academy of the Advocate. He will be discussing this incredible two week study abroad program held in St. Andrews, Scotland that is entirely devoted to trial and appellate advocacy. Former Campbell Law graduates of the Academy will also be present to talk about their remarkable experience in Scotland.

The Academy is taught on the campus of the University of St. Andrews (founded in 1413). As he will discuss, the Academy of the Advocate develops students through focused, practical training in trial and appellate advocacy in three separate schools: the School of the Trial, the Advanced School of the Trial and the School of the Appeal. The Schools are taught by some of the finest lawyers, judges, and trial advocacy professors in the United States and United Kingdom.

Professors Counseller and Little will be offering his presentations next Thursday, Feb. 22nd at Noon in room 105 and 2:45 p.m. in the Boyce Courtroom.

Free lunch will be served during the Noon presentation (chicken nuggets). I truly hope you will attend! To help us to plan ample food for everyone, please click on the following link to sign up for one of the presentations (so we have a reasonable head count): https://forms.gle/q3qPRGxReE89NZyT8

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Kindly,

Dean Tilly

Daniel R. Tilly
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs