[Law25] Do you want an employer's inside look at how to HIT THE GROUND RUNNING and be prepared for success at your job? Join us this Wednesday!

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:00:00 EDT 2023

Welcome back! We hope you had a restful break and are ready for the final weeks of the spring semester. With your summer internship/externship or post graduate position just around the corner, you will not want to miss this Wednesday's program designed to help you hit the ground running.

Come get an inside look at practical topics you may not have learned in law school but are important to understand as you begin practice, including:

  *   Culture and what has influenced it in your firm or organization over time, including key intangibles that will help you succeed.
  *   The "Service" of Professional Service including what is expected by your employer
  *   The Business and Economics of your firm or organization, including how productivity is measured and how you can maximize yours.
  *    Yourself and how you can leverage your strengths and overcome anxiety to help ensure success.

We are delighted to welcome Brian Gilman from Smith Debnam to give you key insights into these and other important topics. Brian will be sharings a law firm's perspective, but the content of this program will be valuable for all students regardless of where you are working or your year in law school. We look forward to seeing you Wednesday!  The flyer is below, and we are happy to provide lunch for those who register via Symplicity.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D95B23.7E4B7E40]

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>