[Law25] 1L Mock Trial Competition -- UPDATES

Healy, Maeve G mhealy at campbell.edu
Sat Jan 7 15:20:20 EST 2023

1L Students:

I have received the following updates from the hosts of the 1L Kilpatrick Mock Trial Competition:

  1.  Food will be provided for all teams on Friday night (January 20th) - if you have any dietary restrictions please inform Madison Gladwell at maddyg at ad.unc.edu<mailto:maddyg at ad.unc.edu> either ASAP if you have already signed up or otherwise, in your sign-up email;
  2.  The first round on Friday, January 20th will begin at 4:00PM - if any team is planning to register (or already has registered) and would not be able to begin a round at 4:00PM on Friday due to classes or travel time, please contact Madison Gladwell at maddyg at ad.unc.edu<mailto:maddyg at ad.unc.edu> as soon as possible;
  3.  The Broun National Trial Team will be hosting an open Q&A about the Kilpatrick Competition on Friday, January 13th from 12:00-1:00 PM on zoom at the following link<https://unc.zoom.us/j/99413722992?pwd=ZjJNQlMweUg3OHRwWi9KMDVPVER1UT09>.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to reach out and reminder that registration closes on January 15th at 11:59PM. I hope to see our school widely represented!

Maeve Healy
Wallace Advocacy Fellow
Campbell University School of Law
Office: 919-865-5893 | Cell: 704-989-8079