[Law25] Voting Reminder!

Glaser, Kathryn kgelias0529 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 24 10:05:00 EST 2023

Hello all!

I hope you're having a good semester so far. Kathryn here, your Peer Mentor
Director.

I know that you have been inundated with voting reminders for the SBA
Constitution Amendments, but I want to send a separate reminder to please
vote! As lawyers, we should be active participants in voting processes.

*Voting will close promptly tonight at 5:30 pm.* 2/3rds of the student body
must vote in general otherwise these amendments will automatically fail. *You
can vote online here:  https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/ssvzcla096amy3/
<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/ssvzcla096amy3/>*

Any questions, comments, or concerns may be directed to Hannah Ingalls who
is SBA's Chair of Internal Affairs, h_ingalls0403 at email.campbell.edu.

Have a wonderful weekend and see you at Barrister's Ball!

P.S. Please let me know if there is anything you need from me or any of
your other peer mentors.
--
*Kathryn Glaser*
*Director, *Campbell Law Peer Mentor Program