[Law25] New Employer Added to OCI Phase 4

Peacock, Melissa A mpeacock at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 17 15:04:42 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

We had one late addition to our Phase 4 OCI list. Please check out Mecklenburg County Public Defender's Office (Charlotte, North Carolina) if you are interested in assisting in all aspects of criminal indigent defense including: jail visits, client interviews, legal research and writing, client representation.
Symplicity will close this posting along with all the other ones for Phase 4 tomorrow at noon so please put in your bids as soon as possible.

All the best,
Melissa A. Peacock, M.Ed.
Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager
Career & Professional Development
Campbell University School of Law
919-865-4657
mpeacock at campbell.edu<mailto:mpeacock at campbell.edu>