[Law25] Lexis Training

Thrower, Susan E thrower at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 21 14:45:35 EDT 2022

Dear students,

Research instruction is coming up!  In your LRW classes during the weeks of October 31st and November 7th, you will learn how to find and use several resources that will help you locate legal authority.  During those same weeks--outside of LRW class--you will begin your training on Lexis.  Because you will not all simultaneously fit into any of the building's rooms, I have divided the training sessions by large section.  Please attend at the time I have designated for your large section.  Be sure to bring your laptops, and ensure that you have registered your Lexis credentials so that you may follow along with the instructor.

Sections 1 and 2
Tuesday, November 1 and again Tuesday, November 8, 1:30-2:30
Room 105

Section 3
Tuesday, November 1 and again Tuesday, November 8, 3:00-4:00
Room 105

--Professor Thrower