[Law25] 1L Mandatory Resume Review Meetings

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:11:35 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

As we start week 5 of our efforts to meet with the 1L Class to review your resume and ensure you are off to a strong start with applying for Summer Jobs, we would like to reinforce a few things:

  1.  All the resources you need to draft a legal resume (not the resume you submitted to get into law school) can be found on Blackboard under the organization Law School Career Services, and the folder Application Materials. You can also view the video of our program on Resumes and Cover letters in the Program Videos section.
  2.  If you do not have a draft LEGAL resume uploaded into Symplicity within 24 hrs. before the meeting, your meeting may be CANCELLED and need to be r/s. We cannot possibly have a meaningful conversation with you without first reviewing the material.
  3.  If you do not have this required meeting with us before Nov 1, you will not get access to the Job Bank in Symplicity. This is one of the places where students look for and apply to jobs, externships, and other legal work experiences (paid/unpaid).

If you did not meet with us, it is your responsibility to follow up with your assigned counselor (Myself or Dir. Underwood) to reschedule. If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (if you cannot find a time, please email)
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[Image preview]