[Law25] Academic Support

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Sun Nov 13 19:11:39 EST 2022

Students,

We have made it to the last two weeks of class! I have included the academic support schedule below.

Week of November 14, 2022

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Criminal Law                 Professor Fields                      4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.                 Room 307

Friday, November 18, 2022

Civil Procedure              Professor Sawchak                8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.                 Room 308

Week of November 21, 2022

Monday, November 21, 2022

Criminal Law                 Professor Kenny                    3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.                 Room 413

Civil Procedure              Professor Gadson                  3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Room 309

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Torts                               Professor Chriscoe                2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.                 Room 309

Have a wonderful week!

SHG