[Law25] Academic Support

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Sun Nov 6 10:52:33 EST 2022

Hello students! I have listed the academic support offerings for the upcoming two weeks below. I hope everyone has a great week. I will be out of the office until Thursday so please see Mrs. Chilausky if you need anything in my absence.

Week of November 7, 2022

Monday, November 7, 2022

Civil Procedure              Professor Sawchak                   5:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.                 Room 308

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

***It’s Election Day! Make sure to VOTE!

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Torts                                Professor Chriscoe                   2:45 p.m.- 3:45 p.m.                 Room 307

Week of November 14, 2022

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Criminal Law                 Professor Fields                      4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.                 Room 307

Friday, November 18, 2022

Civil Procedure              Professor Sawchak                8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.                 Room 308

Best,

SHG