[Law24] Grader Assignments

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Wed May 29 12:27:10 EDT 2024

Class,

I have posted the grader assignments for the summer essay course on the Blackboard Organization page. You should all have access to this. The course begins on Monday and assignments will be posted here. I also included information about a wonderful speaker opportunity on Wednesday, June 5, 2024. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the page. I will be posting more instructions before Monday on how to submit your assignments.

I hope your study is going well!

Sha Hinds-Glick
Assistant Dean of Academic Support and Bar Success
Campbell Law School
(919) 865-4662