[Law24] Career Night Registration is now Open for 2Ls and 3Ls

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 16 11:53:07 EDT 2022

Good morning 2Ls and 3Ls,

You should have just received your invitation to register for this year's Career Night, which will be held in person for the first time in several years. As you may know, Career Night is a signature networking event for Campbell Law students.  It will take place from 5:30-7:30 pm on Thursday, November 10 at the Contemporary Art Museum. As the capstone event in the 1L Oh the Places You'll Go Professional Development series, 1Ls were given the first opportunity to register and we currently have over 100 students signed up. There will be a maximum capacity for the event, so we encourage you to sign up promptly if you plan to attend (which we encourage you to do). Registration closes September 30. The invitation was sent via the Career Center email and contains the registration link and additional details. If you didn't receive it for some reason, please let us know. As we get closer to the event, we will provide more information, including a list of participating attorneys.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>