[Law24] OKAC Richard T. Bowser Client Counseling Competition

Terry, Tatiana M. tmterry at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:30:28 EDT 2022

Dear Campbell Law 2L & 3L Students,

I write to encourage your participation in the 2022 Old Kivett Advocacy Counsel (OKAC) Richard T. Bowser Intramural Client Counseling Competition.  Each year, the Bowser Client Counseling Competition offers our students the unique opportunity to hone their skills advising clients and crafting legal solutions. The competition is open to all students to participate in some fashion.  Second and third-year students may serve as lawyers (competitors in teams of 2) or clients.

The 2021 Bowser Client Counseling Competition will be held this week, October 20-22, 2022. Trynity Ojeda is the OKAC Client Counseling Chair and can answer all inquiries. To be eligible for consideration for the Campbell Law Client Counseling Team this year, you must first participate in the 2022 Bowser Client Counseling Competition. There is no guarantee of any Client Counseling Tryouts this year. Thus, if you are interested in being considered for the Campbell Law Client Counseling Team, participation in our intraschool competition is a prerequisite without exception. It is how we have selected our regional, national, and world champions in decades past. If you are interested, please email Mr. Ojeda directly.

I encourage everyone to take this opportunity to participate in the 2022 Richard T. Bowser Intramural Client Counseling Competition as either a competitor or volunteer.

Kindly,
Prof. Terry

Tatiana Terry
Professor of Trial Advocacy & Director of Competitive Advocacy
919-865-4481
[cid:image001.png at 01D8E245.C42353E0]