[Law24] Fall Registration Delay

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Fri May 13 15:20:07 EDT 2022

Dear Students,

Greetings!  Congratulations on completing a long, hard-fought academic year.

I write to let you know that we must delay fall registration by one week.  As you know, some of our faculty members recently announced that they are pursuing new career opportunities.  That will necessitate a few changes to the course schedule (although I expect required courses to be taught in the same time slots).  We are finalizing visitor faculty hiring and, with them, adding several new elective course offerings.

Dr. Newsome will follow up with details and I will send you a slightly revised course schedule once all of our visitors and courses have been settled.  Thank you for understanding.

Have a terrific weekend.

Kindly,

Dean Tilly

Daniel R. Tilly