[Law24] Campbell Law Virtual Event with Ward and Smith, P.A. - You're Invited!

Manus, Katherine L kmanus at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:07:13 EDT 2022

Dear students,
Please see below for the invitation to Ward and Smith's 1L Program for Campbell Law students! This is a wonderful opportunity to meet with attorneys from this NC firm.

Ward and Smith is hosting a virtual event for Campbell Law 1L Students on Thursday, March 31st from 12:00-1:00 p.m. The hour-long session will be held via Zoom and feature an attorney panel discussion followed by small group breakout sessions for Q&A. Attorneys on the panel will represent various practice areas and geographic locations. Topics will focus on what it means to be a practicing attorney in a law firm like Ward and Smith: a sneak peek into a day in the life of a Ward and Smith attorney. To register for this program, please click here<https://wardandsmith.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIlcuihpjMtHdatk6MeoBm6G82eWKEaf5A9>.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

As background, Ward and Smith is a North Carolina-based law firm with nearly 100 attorneys.  Our firm serves clients locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally from offices located in Asheville, Greenville, New Bern, Raleigh, and Wilmington.  Our core values of clients first, quality service, and teamwork are the standards that define who we are as a law firm.  These core values have distinguished us for decades and will continue to distinguish us into the future.  With attorneys in more than 30 practice areas, we ensure our clients' legal matters are handled with attentive intelligence.  Our firm is known as place where excellent lawyers thrive. Our attorneys are regularly recognized in industry publications, including the Best Lawyers in America, North Carolina Super Lawyers, and Business North Carolina's Legal Elite.  We are also recognized for our service to our community and our pro bono efforts.

We hope you are able to take advantage of this opportunity to connect with Ward and Smith attorneys and learn more about our Firm.

Katherine Manus
Recruiting & Externship Coordinator - Career & Professional Development Center
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

kmanus at campbell.edu<mailto:kmanus at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5898 |  Fax: 919-865-5993
Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> |  Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D83A08.4C7A4320]