[Law24] Important Career Center Update as of Tuesday, June 21

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 15 12:50:59 EDT 2022

Good morning, Students,

We hope you all are enjoying your summer so far.  As you may have heard, our wonderful Recruiting Coordinator Katherine Manus will soon be leaving Campbell Law School. She will remain in Raleigh but has accepted a position with Ogletree Deakins, and Tuesday, June 21 will be her last day with us.  Although we are extremely sad to see her go, we are excited for her to get this fantastic opportunity in her next chapter.  We know you share our gratitude for all the ways Katherine has been a valuable member of our Career Center team and worked incredibly hard to serve our students.

After Tuesday, June 21 and until we hire Katherine's replacement, please direct all Career Center questions to Dean Giancola (agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>) or Director Underwood (munderwood at campbell.edu).
Externship related questions should be directed to Director Fonville (nfonville at campbell.edu<mailto:nfonville at campbell.edu>).

Thank you and have a great day!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>