[Law24] Fall Semester Updates

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 20 15:06:48 EDT 2022

Dear Rising 2L & 3L Students,

Greetings!  I hope your summer is going very well.

I write with a few updates in advance of the fall semester.  Please take note of the following:

  *   The academic calendar for the year is attached to this email and is posted on KivNet.  Please make sure that you note the exam schedule - keeping in mind that we do have exams scheduled for the Saturday between our two exam weeks.

  *   Advanced Legal Writing (ALW) remains a required course that must be completed within your 2L year.

  *   The faculty adopted a new policy that removes the requirement for taking a separate upper-level rigorous writing experience (RWE) in addition to ALW.  All students who have or will take ALW satisfy their RWE through that required class.

  *   Trial Advocacy sections have been added for the fall so that everyone currently on the waitlist will be in the class.

  *   Professor Wolf's additional ALW course has been finalized and has open seats for anyone interested.

  *   The Family Law Clinic has a few seats remaining.  I encourage anyone interested to enroll in the clinic.

We look forward to welcoming everyone back in a few weeks.  Until then, have a terrific remainder of your summer.

Kindly,

Dean Tilly

Daniel R. Tilly
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs