[Law24] IMPORTANT REMINDER RE OCI/RC BIDDING - PLEASE READ

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:40:17 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

As a reminder, all interviews for OCI are being held both IN PERSON and VIRTUALLY depending upon the date that the OCI occurs (MWF in person/TTH virtual via Flo Recruit). If you are preselected for an interview YOU ARE REQUIRED to accept it and interview unless you have already accepted another offer. There are no exceptions. It is bad optics for you, and the law school, for us to have to go back to an employer and tell them that a student they took the time to review their materials, vet them, and want to meet with them, are now unavailable to interview. If you already know you'll be out of town, then don't bid for the interview. You are welcome to reach out to the employer separately to see if they can accept your application outside of OCI - but please don't waste everyone's time by applying and then saying you can't follow through with the commitment.

We are very lucky to have almost 40 employers just this Fall eager to come and engage with YOU - and we pride ourselves on our student's professionalism and practice ready attitude. So, focus on that and you'll be successful.

If you have any questions about this process, you can feel free to reach out to anyone in the office to have it explained to you further. Thank you.

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D89C3E.3EE54D70]