[Law24] 2L/3L Required Course: Trial Advocacy

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 26 19:46:39 EST 2022

Dear 2L Students,

Greetings & Happy Holidays!  I write out of some concern about the low number of students enrolled in Trial Advocacy.  There are far fewer than I would expect for a required course - particularly for those who have just completed Evidence.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of taking Trial Advocacy immediately after Evidence while that subject is fresh.  And waiting to take the course also raises the difficulty of limited enrollment opportunities in the 3L year.  I am going to begin cancelling Trial Advocacy sections due to low enrollment but want to first encourage you to add the course this week.

If you have any questions, do reach out.

Kindly,

Dean Tilly

Daniel R. Tilly
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs