[Law24] Campbell Law Review Write on Competition

Tilly, Daniel R. tillyd at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:55:13 EDT 2022

Dear 1L Students,

I hope this email finds you well.  I write to strongly encourage you to participate in the write-on competition for the Campbell Law Review.  As a former law review member, the experience was transformative for my success as a student and practicing lawyer.  As a former employer, law review membership was one of the primary resume achievements I noted on any resume.  As an academic dean, I have observed how law review members continually stand out as leaders in the law school and as top advocates in competitive advocacy.

Law review is held in the highest regard among members of the legal practice.  The work is rigorous, but the reward is lifelong.  At Campbell Law, and any other law school, students must meet specific qualifications to become a member.  If you haven't yet, please follow the instructions below for seeking membership:

*          The Law Review general interest meeting is being held tomorrow at 12:15pm in Room 105

*          Be on the lookout following that meeting for an email that includes your grade release form, how to submit it, and other details of the write-on competition.

Kindly,

Daniel R. Tilly
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
919-865-4492