[Cusom27] summer scholars announcements and updates

Hamrick, Terri hamrick at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 29 16:04:17 EST 2024

Please note these important announcements and updates about the 2024 summer scholars' program.
1)  A couple of emails in the original Excel file contained typos. The email addresses for Dr. Dong and Dr. Gignac were wrong They should have read xdong at campbell.edu<mailto:xdong at campbell.edu> and egignac at campbell.edu<mailto:egignac at campbell.edu>, respectively. They have been updated in the Excel document.  Sincere apologies for the errors.
2) I have posted an FAQ to the summer scholars folder in the Research Organization on Blackboard. Please give it a look if you have questions about the program.  I am also happy to meet or answer questions by email, but the FAQ document might be faster.
3) We have added 2 more slots for students.

  *   Dr. Khandelwal's project can accommodate 2 students instead of just one.
  *   The GME project has expanded to include a topic of interest to Dean Kessler. The GME project can now take 2 students.  They will either work together on both projects or they will work independently depending on their interests and the workload.
Please reach out with questions, comments, or concerns.  Clarissa Angeloff (cc'd on this email) can help with scheduling if you need to meet with me.

Sincerely,

__

Terri S. Hamrick, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Associate Dean for Research
Chair and Professor of Microbiology & Immunology
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall room 167 | 910-893-1705 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA6B28.79D643C0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1705