[Cusom27] [IMPORTANT: CUSOM Office of Assessment, Accreditation, & Medical Education] 2023-2024 CUSOM Facilities & Learning Resources Annual Survey - Students

Vaskalis, Zachary T vaskalis at campbell.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:52:06 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Thank you to all of you who have already responded to the annual survey of the Facilities and Learning Resources Committee at CUSOM.  If you have not yet done so, please take a few minutes to complete it by clicking on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CUSOMFLRCSurvey2023-2024

The survey will close on October 6th, 2023 at 5 PM EST. We appreciate your cooperation in advance and hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Kind regards,
Zack

Zachary T. Vaskalis, PhD
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs; Assistant Professor
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Leon Levine Hall Room 187 | Toll-Free (855) 287 - 6613 Ext. 1879
(910) 893 - 1879 | Fax (910) 893 - 7242 | vaskalis at campbell.edu<mailto:vaskalis at campbell.edu>

Please take a few minutes to complete our annual survey regarding facilities and learning resources relevant to you by clicking on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CUSOMFLRCSurvey2023-2024

It should take about 15 minutes or so in total to complete.  We truly appreciate your feedback!  This annual survey has been very well-received and helpful to our institution throughout our COCA and SACSCOC accreditation processes.  Please keep comments professional and constructive; they are the most beneficial and allow us to make impactful decisions and changes.

Please follow all of the instructions carefully.  The survey will close on October 6th, 2023 at 5 PM EST. We appreciate your cooperation in advance!  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
Dr. Vaskalis